Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Family Reunion

We had a family reunion for 4th of July. We had family fly
in from New York for the whole weekend. We had allot
of fun while they were here. We went to my Cousins
house on the 4th all day. We had fire works in the evening.
Peter and I brought the motor home with us and
spent the night, Jennifer loves going in it. She calls it
the "house car".


Jennifer in the motor home on the left and
my Mom and Dad on the right.

On the left my cousins Kim, Stacey and I
On the right Kim and I

On the right Pete and Jennifer


The three of us watching the fire works



On the left we took a family picture, we were missing some
people that could not make the trip or was just not around when
we took the picture.
On the right my Mom and I
Hope everybody had a great 4th of July......




No comments: