Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Disneyland



We went to Disneyland with Austin, Uncle Frankie
Grandma Vaccaro, and Myself.
We told Jennifer that she was going to go to
Disneyland and she said to me about a week before
"Mommy when we go to Disneyland Mickey is
going to hold my hand and take me to the castle"
I was not sure how to answer her as I was sure that
was not going to happen, so I told her maybe honey.



Jennifer and her new Ariel glass.



Uncle Frankie, Jennifer and Grandma Vaccaro



Jennifer on Uncle Frankie's shoulders watching
the parade. She was so excited to see all the
Characters.



Jennifer and Mommy after the Dumbo ride.




Jennifer posing by the castle. This is as
close as she got to the castle with Mickey.
The sad thing is we never even saw Mickey
the whole time we were there. She was excited
anyways to see the castle.



Jennifer driving the toads car.



Riding the Carousal



I learned that Jennifer has no fears. This is us
on the Mator Horn ride. If you've been on the ride
than you know the ride is pretty jerky. She was
not scared even when we were in the dark and
went by the monster. After we went on Thunder
Mountain another fast ride, she was the same way
not scared at all, on this one she held her arms up
in the air and said woo who. She was so funny.



Austin and Jennifer in line.



We had to buy her new shoes when we got there
when we found out that she was about a finger thick
from being tall enough to get on the big fast rides,
So I decided to go find shoes that would make her
tall enough. So we found sparkle shoes and they
did make her tall enough.



At the end of the night with her Mikey sucker.



I love it Mommy!!!



Us on the Dumbo ride.



Grandma Vaccaro, Jennifer and Me

No comments: