Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jennifer's B-day Party

Jennifer's B-day Party
Sorry so many pictures
I don't have great pictures but some friends
took really good pictures that I will share later.
She had a very big party this year. She had tons
of fun and everything went great.
Jennifer in her matching outfit for the party
she matched everything that I did.
Cake time


Sitting with her friend Shelby and Sean from School

Jennifer and I picked out the cake
I think it looks very cute


Look at all that candy from the Pinata


Jennifer Hitting Minnie
I find it a little strange that we let our
children have theme parties and then we
let them bet on the character.

Getting ready to go into the jump house

So I ordered Mickey head cookies and than
wrapped them up in pretty bows with tags that
said thank you for coming to my party, they were
so cute.
The cake that we designed and had made
As you can see Jennifer matched her cake

The cake table

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Heather, looks like the party turned out great. I love the cake! Great job! I can't believe Jennifer is 5!

Autumn said...

Cute party! Wow 5 already, it flies by!